All the reviews on this site are the personal opinions of individual contributors, although theweddingreviewstop.com will review submissions it is not responsible for ensuring that submissions are a true account of the service provided.
By using the website and submitting a review you agree to the following terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You may submit your reviews, contributions, data, pictures (the “Content”) in accordance with the Guidelines for Submission of Reviews and Comments outlined below.
Guidelines for Submission of Reviews and Comments
You agree to post reviews, contributions and Content in accordance with the following Guidelines. We will not publish a review or any Content unless it follows these Guidelines:
• No unlawful or objectionable content (you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene)
• Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets.
• Harmful content – Reviews shall not contain viruses or other computer programs that may damage or affect any system or data
• No single word reviews. We reserve the right to not publish reviews which do not contain sufficient characters.
• No spamming or advertising.
• No HTML tags
• Reviews should be genuine experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website. Reviews should be published by users that have had an experience of a product or service, where the experience has been limited to an enquiry or visit this should be clearly stated.
• Reviews are to be written and published in English
• Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate other users or entities or in any way mislead as to their identity.
• Any personal identifiable information will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
If you do use this service or website to commit any of the above, theweddingreviewstop.com may at its sole discretion terminate your ability to use this service and website and remove reviews which are not acceptable.
2. By submitting your review and Content you represent and warrant that:
• you own or control the Content of your review and it is your own original work;
• the Content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws and
• the Content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion and
• you will indemnify and hold harmless theweddingreviewstop.com for all damages, costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
3. We reserve the right not to publish reviews access and amend Content at any time and remove reviews and/or Content from this website without notice after publication at our sole discretion. You agree that theweddingreviewstop.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your ability to use the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service.
4. You acknowledge and agree that theweddingreviewstop.com may preserve or disclose any Content if it reasonably believes disclosure is required by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce these Terms;
(c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
(d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of theweddingreviewstop.com, its users and the public.
5. Publication of reviews and Content on the website does not signify that theweddingreviewstop.com agrees or affirms with the views and Content given.
6. theweddingreviewstop.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that theweddingreviewstop.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be immediate and without prior notice. You further agree that theweddingreviewstop.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your use or ability to access the Service.
7. Third parties using the Service may provide links or access to other web sites and resources. As theweddingreviewstop.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that theweddingreviewstop.com is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
8. You expressly understand and agree that:
(a) your use of the Service is at your sole risk and the Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
(b) theweddingreviewstop.com makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the information that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable;
(c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is obtained and used at your sole risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material;
(d) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the Service shall create any warranty by theweddingreviewstop.com
9. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
10. STATUTORY RIGHTS
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
theweddingreviewstop.com is obligated by law to publish all reviews whether negative or positive. theweddingreviewstop.com is only able to remove reviews that are considered false, unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene.
Where a supplier of service provider informs theweddingreviewstop they believe a review is false the review will be removed within 48 hours, the reviewer will be informed and if they are able to provide evidence they have used a supplier or service provider (via invoice or similar) theweddingreviewstop.com may re-instate the review. If a review is re-instated following a complaint the supplier or service provider will be informed and may be given the opportunity to post their own comment with the review.
Where a review would like their own review to be withdrawn this will be removed from the site within seven days. Prior to removal the reviewer will be contacted via the email address they used when submitting the review and will be required to respond to this.